Sunday, July 27, 2008

NYC is my running partner

First of all, I want to thank my awesome wife, friends, family member, coworkers and just about anybody else I come across for listening to me talk about this year's marathon.

Most of you guys know how much I loved the marathon last year, not just the actual race but the training part particularly. I finished last year in 4:19 which was great as I was able to hit my goal of under 4:20 which I could not have done without the support of all you guys along the sides of the race.

April, Eva, Spike, Maceo, Sneha, Andre and Dorien literally did their own marathon as they stood race-side in every borough but Staten Island which made the experience!!! But seeing the many faces along the road was even better and I thank you guys for the support.


This is my first ever attempt at a blog and it will be a way for me to try to keep you guys up to date with the marathon training for 2008!!!


Enjoy

No comments: