Wednesday, July 30, 2008

short run today

did a short TM run today.. 4 miles in 34.31 with an AHR of 147.

I will replace my Reebok watch because it seems to soar to numbers that are just not realistic when i go over 160.


Getting ready for Saturday morning when I go back for another 1/2 marathon, although this time my goal is about 2 hours, no need to run at race-pace two weeks in a row for that distance.

Haven't yet looked over a route but was thinking of doing a quick run from Park Slope to Coney Island and then back or maybe from Park Slope over the Brooklyn Bridge and up to 26th Street on the West Side and back..

I looked back at last year's first 13 miler which I remember being brutal.. Now I know why my memory is so specific about this.. that run was three and a half times around Prospect Park which is obviously ALL hills on a Friday Morning before Kirk's wedding.. miserable

for those interested here was that run
http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-states/ny/brooklyn/693241259

No comments: